Mindful Breathing Teacher Training
Certification of Mindful Breathing
by Breathe School
4-Day/3-Night Trainings in Australia & New Zealand
The Mindful Breathing Teacher Training is about BEING THE CHANGE.
Living it and learning the art of Mindful integration, communication and leadership. It is about transforming and creating the new way, for yourself (first and foremost), and then for your children, clients, and colleagues.
If you know in your heart that Meditation and Mindfulness needs to be a part of every school/organisation, then this Mindful Breathing Teacher Training is for you.
This is right for you, if you want to help young people with Mindful Breathing, as a:
- Learning support
- Guidance officer or school counselor
- Health professional
- Yoga teacher
This is not right for you if you’re just looking for a Breathe Project licensing or franchising opportunity.
What Is Included:
- All Training Modules & MB Training Manual
- All Classes + Ceremonies
- All Accomodation (3-nights) and all Meals
- Annual Membership for Resource Portal
- Breathe Tee or Singlet
Upon Completion You Will:
- Be certified to teach Mindful Breathing within your classroom, counseling room or wellbeing program.
- Have a deep embodied understanding of Mindful Breathing, and Mindful Leadership.
- Feel confident and well equipped to teach Mindful Breathing to your students/clients/staff.
- Have a new way of operating as a leader, role model, guide, teacher, learner.
- Feel inspired to BE THE CHANGE.
- Know exactly how and when you will integrate The Breathe Break (personally and professionally).
- Have a clear action plan for the real training (that comes when you get home).
- Have a more intimate relationship with your breath.
- Skip away more connected, peaceful AND alive.
3-Day Training Tuition = AU$990
Accommodation & meals package between $350 and $450*.
*This varies for each specific training dependent on location.
6 Modules We Will Cover:
Day 1 (self)
Day one is all about you and your self. It’s based upon our carefully crafted A B C structure, which has been refined over 500+ teachings.
Module 1: Awareness
- Anatomy & Physiology of Mindful Breathing
- “One technique practiced is better than a full toolbox unused”
- Mind/body/breath connection
- Emotional anatomy of breath
- Science of breathing, oxygen, sympathetic & parasympathetic nervous system
- Why Mindful Breathing is the best tool you could offer and why the world needs it right now
- Origin and multiple lineages of Mindful Breathing (no religion/spirituality, this is for all people a breath)
Module 2: Embodiment of the Practice
- Mindful Breathing immersion & experiential Breathe Break
- Exploring your breath, your experience, your resistance, your emotional responsiveness/reactiveness
- Becoming confident and competent in the technique yourself
- Learn the most beneficial times teachers find this helps them
- Building your own daily BB practice
Module 3: Mindful Leadership
- How to bring the new you into an old environment
- Building authentic relationships and connection with your students
- Becoming a Mindful Leader
- Owning the classroom without ‘old school’ authority ways
- Practicing responding rather than reacting
- Knowing your vision (short and long term)
Day 2 (students)
Day two is all about your students. Who ever it is that is learning from you, either your classroom primary or secondary school students or your clients or your colleagues.
Module 4: Introducing & Integrating MB
- How to introduce Mindful Breathing in a way that will set you up for success
- Enrolling and empowering your kids so that they own it
- Language, tone and your willingness matter
- Environment changes for creating a ‘calm space’
- Learn how to teach the technique best for your specific people (age, issues etc.)
- Crisis specific guiding
- Where and how to start with integration
- How to integrate seamlessly regardless of your people or place
- Benefit of micro integrations
- The practicality and usefulness (inviting students/clients to use at home too)
Module 5: Fearlessly Facing Fears
- Preparing and planning for the success of your integration (long term)
- Facing and embracing barriers that arise
- How to engage the disengaged students
- Facing resistant colleagues who perhaps just ‘don’t get it’ or aren’t ‘on board’
- Enrolling parents, even the most resistant
- Introduction to compassionate communication
- Refining how you communicate your vision (personal why)
Day 3 (leading)
Day three is all about bringing YOU out, to shine in your teaching.
Module 6: Who Are You?
- Getting creative (inspired) in delivery and integration
- Adding your flavour and making it your own
- Remembering and refining your why for sustained success
- Action Plan to take home (personally and professionally)
5th - 8th March 2020 | Coromandel, New Zealand
Sunshine Coast, QLD, Australia
“Change will not come if we wait for some other person or some other time. We are the ones we’ve been waiting for. We are the change that we seek.”
― Barack Obama
We are here and happy to help. Please connect with us below.